Many of the best professional research associations, medical centers, universities and other charitable resources have bestowed grants on Dr. Antonacci’s research projects, enabling him to remain at the forefront of spinal studies, including new treatments and trials.
Dr. Antonacci's Minamally Invasive Approach
- $150,000: Shriners Hospital For Children, for Spinal Cord Injury Research (2005)
- $25,000: Shriners Hospital For Children, for Spinal Cord Injury Research (2003)
- $40,000: Parviz Kambin Research Endowment Fund (1999-2001)
- $30,000: Cervical Spine Research Society. Spinal Cord Injury Research (December 2000)
- Transplantation of genetically modified cells and autologous cells in spinal cord injury
- Marrow stromal cell transplants in SCI, animal model
- Clinical protocol for marrow stromal cell transplants in complete thoracic pediatric chronic SCI
- ProNeuron, Co-investigator. Macrophage transplants in Acute SCI
- Minimally Invasive Spinal Fusion using the Viper
Our Office Is Conveniently Located in Central New JerseyHave Your Spine Case Doctor-Reviewed by Nationally Renowned Spine Surgeon, Dr. Darryl Antonacci. After Doctors’s review, a staff member from Dr. Antonacci’s and Dr. Betz’s office will contact you typically within 48 hours for more information about your condition or to schedule an appointment.
Our Office Location
Near Princeton, NJ
3100 Princeton Pike,
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648 Office: 609-912-1500